Monday, June 8, 2009

Two weeks to Tri..

Less than two weeks until my Tri. This is going to be a tough week as I will begin to ease off my training next week. Today is going to be a strong run on the treadmill at an incline, going for a cool 3 miles at a 3% incline and intervals. Tonight, hopefully getting in a bike ride. The rest of the week is going to intensify as i get ready for my big day.
Next week, I am still going to workout, but not as intense and I will be concentrating on stretching more than straining. Next week I plan on doing more Bikram Yoga (Hot) and regular Hatha. This saturday, I am taking a swim clinic at P-Ville lake (This is open to anyone) so that I can better understand how to swim in a lake. I have been swimming in a pool following a black line, but when the Tri comes, i wont have this luxury. Based on my practice swim last week, I definitely need this clinic.
I will be posting my daily workouts, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment