Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spartan-nettes End of Week 3

The Spartan-nettes (AKA, Chics that just had a baby club & AMY) is finishing week 3. Sorry I have not metnioned my new Spartan-nettes.
You ladies have been doing a great job, and I am seeing improvements in your cardio and especially your flexibility. At any time, if you want a workout to do on your own, please send me a note and I am happy to help you along with your diets.
Today is going to be a HOT day, please make sure to drink and bring plenty of fluids. You may want to conusme anything with High Sodium and Potassium. Eat a banana, and or drink a V-8. Also, dont forget, Recovery drinks are fantastic and help you with your endurance, recovery and helps avoid soreness.
Today's workout is going to be short, sweet and fast. We will stretch more than the workout will be, and will get a second quick stretch after the workout. With this heat, we need to avoid cramps and dehydration.

No comments:

Post a Comment