Monday, June 1, 2009

Less than 3 weeks to the TRI..

Almost game time, less than 3 weeks to go, and I am trying my best to be as ready as possible. The Tri training has been going well, yesterday i got in the lake and swam for the first time. It is definitely a difference between the lake and the Pool. Overall the swim went well and once I got out of the water (500 Meters) I decided to run a quick 3 mile strut.
Today, I am swimming 1200 Meters and in the afternoon I am going for another 3 mile run. Tomorrow is weight day and another bout of swimming or possibly some Bike Work. All this training is getting to be a bit overwhelming. Good thing I am eating some good foods, and keeping my Fitness log to tell me where I was last week, last month and where I am now. I am getting faster and my endurance is building.

No comments:

Post a Comment