Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost there.

Almost there, just a few more days to TRI time. I cant wait. This training has been something else, sure has taken a lot of time but has been fun. The only regrets I have so far is the lack of training outside, a good bike and a workout buddy.
In looking back at my training, I am happy with what I have done, but do wish I would have swam outside more, gotten a better bike and had someone to workout with. Being that this is my first tri, it is a learning experience. I dont know if I will do another Tri, or how much I am going to like it on Sunday. But I do know that I have enjoyed Swimming, and biking a lot more than I thought I would. I do know that i will do my best to do the P-Ville tri every year. who knows maybe Ill do others, but for now I need to tackle one hurdle at a time.
Because the borrowed bike is too big for me, I have had issues with my neck and shouulders. I am going to have to rent one, and am pretty excited.
Tonight, I am doing YOGA and might get a quick jog in.. As I begin to taper down, i am doing less and less. I have not touched a weight all week, and plan on doing more stretching the rest of the week, and will try and get in the water tomorrow again.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment