Monday, June 29, 2009

The first Spartan-nette Results are in!


Today was the first "test" AKA 300. The ladies did a stand up job, and today we also had a new Spartanette, Kerrie.
Our top Spartanette was Amy C, banging out a stellar time of 14:44.. Way to go AC, and might I add, AC is our oldest Spartanette. :)
Today we welcomed Kerrie and she was able to hold her own, until a bout of not drinking water and not eating kicked in. Next time around we are expecting big things from Kerrie.
Top honors on the kettlebell go to Debralea (Perfect form on all 25 reps) and a GREAT job goes to Kari who finished second at a smooth time of 16:48 (would have faster if coach would have had a second Kettlebell)..
My beautiful Wife, Girlie did well today. She has come a long way from day one, and you can really see the improvement in her cardio and flexibility. I am sooo proud of my wife.

June 2009 "Test results: Top Sparanette Amy C
Amy C 14:44
Kari S 16:48
Girlie 19:34
DebraLea 20:37
Kerrie DNF (KB)
All in all, I am very proud of all my Spartan-nettes, you ladies are starting to be tough to contain with your new aerobic abilities. Great job to all.. Next month, I am expecting even better times.

On Wednesday we are back to our regular routines so stay hydrated, eat good and be ready..
Onward

No comments:

Post a Comment