Friday, August 28, 2009

The Weekend Run.

Got my big 13.1 miler tomorrow and am anxious. Want to get it done, and get ready to hit some serious miles in the weeks to come. This is Week 8 of my Marathon training and have 10 more to go. I still find it hard to believe that I will be running 26.2 miles in Nov. I have been reading my training guide (Hal Higdon) and he said the same thing this week. Hal mentions that you begin to question yourself as "am I ready" and can I really run this? He goes to mention that you build up more and more every week.
I know I will be able to run, and am just anxious. Never did I think I would have been able to run 13, and now 13 does not seem like much. So, tomorrow is the first "real" run I have, and then it is building of mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment