Monday, August 3, 2009

Changint things up a bit for month 2

I would like to mix things up this week, and wanted your feedback. One of the things I don’t like to do is continue doing the same thing week after week so we are going to change things up the next two weeks. All the changes are going to be beneficial to you, and are going to continue helping you, but I want to add a little “Shock” therapy to your bodies.
This week, I would like for us to have our workout today as planned, and then I would like for you all to do YOGA on Thursday at Gold’s Gym (Ill send you a pass via email or you can download online at www.goldsgym.com)
Next week, we are going to do some Track work, and I would like for you all to do a Pool workout. I can give you all instructions and you all can do it as a group.
Lastly, please if you can go out and pick up a Jump Rope (Preferably a weighted rope) available at Academy and Dick’s Sporting goods for about $6.00. In addition, pick up a kettlebell. We are going to be moving to more Kettlebell workouts than before. I would recommend at 15Lb KB, and if you have the means, purchase a 10, 15, 25, and or a 35Lb. You will eventually use all of them. (You can get a KB at any sporting good store and also available at Target. The Danskin we use is the cheapest priced one I have seen).

My target schedule for the next couple of weeks is:
Monday-The Test (The battlefield)
Wed-Moved to Thursday
Thursday-Yoga at Gold’s Gym Tech Ridge
Monday-Jump Rope Workout (Yes, a full day dedicated to jump Rope)
Wed-Pool Workout (Yes, a full workout at the Pool)
Monday-Track Work-Meeting at Hendrickson HS or at Kelley Lane Middle school at the track.
***After these 5 workouts, we will go back to our “regularly scheduled” workouts.

**Forgot to mention, you will need Goggles for the Pool workout.

Lastly, please let me know if you are interested in running the 5K I sent you info on in Sept. http://www.runtex.com/web/2-2606.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment