Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Great JOB yesterday, Spartanettes

First I want to thank my Spartanettes for the Great B-Day Gift. I love my Shirt, Whistle and stop watch.. Thank you so much, just another reason to push you harder and harder to show my appreciation.
In all seriousness, Great job to you all yesterday.. As you can tell, this "Test" was a bit harder than last time, and all you can do from here is improve like you did last time. I know it was challenging especially when you add a run in the middle of the Test. You all did great, and fought through the pain and heat. I can not tell you how proud I am of you all.
As mentioned yesterday, dont forget that Thursday, we are meeting at Gold's gym to do some YOGA. Next week, we are changing things up, and i will be sending you all notes letting you know what we are doing.

Onward.

2 comments:

  1. I miss my Spartan Training. Let's start meeting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if Spartan camp will happen this year or again. Stay tuned for details if we do decide to kick things back up. for now, the Spartanettes are training for their 5K (Keep Austin Weird)

    ReplyDelete