Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Battlefield Beat Up!

My own personal marathon Training continues, and it seems to get tougher and tougher every day and every workout. I begun doing weights again yesterday and decided to go heavy. today, my legs feel like Jello... I had a 3 miler today, and the first mile seemed like I was running in cement.
The pain went away after the first mile, and finished pretty strong. However, currently I am dying. The pain is extreme, and thinking I have a 6 miler on Wed, 3 mile on thursday and 13.1 (Yes 13.1) on Saturday.. I am in more and more pain.
These are the times that on Nov 15th after 5 hours of running, I will have a HUGE sense of accomplishment. It takes so much time and dedication for Marathon training, but I have to accomplish my last goal of 2009.
As of now, i am running on Fumes.. I sure wish I would have ate better over the weekend, the fact that I ate horrible does not help. It has impacted my training tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment