Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And the pain continues for us all.

In my own personal workouts, the pain and exhaustion continue.. Being extremely sore, I ran 6 miles this AM at a tempo pace. I ended up running a modest 54:04 for my 6 miles. However, it was super hard at first. My legs are super sore from Squats the other day, but HAVE to train. Tomorrow is an easy day, only 3 miles and then its rest day on Friday. Hoping to soak in some Epsom Salt to regenerate my muscles.

For the Spartanette training, today is Dungeon Training and will probably be one of the last workouts of the season. The weather is getting too hot, and daycare options are limited for our daughter. So, we are moving the party to Gold's gym and the workouts will continue there... In the AC and a lot more options for workouts. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment