Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spartanette Graduation is here!!



I am proud to say that next weekend my spartanettes graduate. They started off in bad shape, and next weekend they end camp with a 5K. This will be their first 5K and coach is excited. My girls have come a long way, and I cant wait for them to complete their run.
Before we get to the race, we have our final "Test" and one track workout to get ready for the 5K Run. I want to say how PROUD I am of my Spartanettes, even those who could not finish camp. Everyone did great..
The workouts will continue for the "Lone Wolves" in the "Igloo", Dungeon and Gym in the weeks to come.
In the meantime, my own personal workouts are going to heat up. My marathon is fast approaching and I have to get myself ready mentally and physically. The miles are starting to add up. Tonight I have a 7 miler followed by a 4 miler tomorrow.. This weekend will be an easy 10 mile jog.
Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment