Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The main Challenge for my Spartanettes


This Saturday, my girls are going to push themselves and accomplish what they have never done before. Run and complete a 5K.. All the hard work they have put in will be put to a test this Saturday Sept 12th. Once they complete this, there is nothing they will not be able to do. Proper training and nutrition along with stretching and cross training has been key for the last two months.
On a personal note, I myself keep training for my Nov marathon, but more to come on this.. for now it is all about my last two remaining Girls.. Go Amy and Girlie, Coach KNOWS you can do it.. Now a matter of time for this race, it is going to be about completing the race and know you can do what you set your mind to. I look forward to cheering you both on at the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment