Monday, July 27, 2009

The Big Test Week

This is the big week I have been waiting for. This week, we will have our "Test" to see how much you have improved since last month when you started working out. I am expecting some big numbers, and cant wait to see the results.
Today will be a stamina workout, so you wont or should not be sore the next day or two. As mentioned today, I need to move Wed's workout to Thursday, and Thursday is going to be "Test" day.
Make sure to get some good rest, eat good and stay hydrated Wed and Thursday, this way you have a great session on Thursday and really see some results. I am anxious to see how well you are all going to do, and cant wait.
Next week, I would like for you all to attend a YOGA session so we can switch it up a bit. maybe we can do a Thursday class, and also we will probably do some Track work.

No comments:

Post a Comment