Monday, February 2, 2009

Tri Workout

The workouts continue on, today is cardio day, and I started the day with an indoor run at the gym for 4 miles. I set up the incline machine at 2% and started at 6.0MPH. Slowly I added speed, and at times up to 8.0MPH.

Quickly after the run, I jumped on the bike for about 10 minutes to bring my HR rate and and transition to the weight room. After my 10 minutes on the treadmill, I worked on Squats. Squats have been very helpful in strenghtening my hips. Hips are key in running and staying healthy and best, injury free.

Once the squats were all done, I jumped in the pool for an easy 600 Meter swim. After my swim I felt great and was ready for a good day at work.

After work, it was time to stretch out and do some HOT yoga. Hot yoga has been great in helping me stretch and also getting rid of any excess water I am carrying. Typically, after a Hoty yoga session, I will drop anywhere from 6-10Lbs of water weight. And this is after staying hydrated the entire time.

Todays workout:

4 Mile run at a 2% incline

Bike 10 Minutes

4X15 Squats

Swim 600 Meters.



The fun continues on Wed at Spartan Camp..

1 comment:

  1. cyclosporine eye drop is a drug employed for the cure of dry eyes. It takes into consideration extended tear creation by diminishing irritation in the eye. This keeps the eyes greased up and diminishes distress. this is utilized to build tear products in patients who have a specific eye condition.

    ReplyDelete