Monday, February 9, 2009

March of Dimes March for Babies

JOIN MY TEAM

As many of you may know my daughter was born premature at 7 months and we spent one month in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) at Seton. Kendall is doing great now, healthy and happy. For the one month we were in the NICU we had the hardest times, but the great people at the NICU all the nurses, staff and March of Dimes volunteers really helped us. I owe so much to everyone, and so I decided to join Team Miracle which is a team set up to raise money for the March of Dimes march for babies. I hold this close to my heart because March of Dimes is a special group of people helping people like us and all the other families who have spent time in the NICU and had premature babies.
Please check out the link below and if you can help either by joining the team or donating, please feel free to do so. I am going to raise $1000.00 for this race.






No comments:

Post a Comment