Sunday, February 8, 2009

Plyo, Weights and Tri

Recap of the last few days:
Thursday: Tri training continues.. Easy Day, started with a quick dip in the pool and swam 800 Meters at an easy controlled pace. Shortly after the swim, rested a few minutes changed and got on the treadmill for some hill work. Set the treadmill on a 2% incline and started jogging at 6.0Mph. Every turn or every 100 meters, took the speed up to 6.5Mph for the first half mile. The second half of the first mile, took the speed from 6.5 to 7.0Mph. Mile 2, 7.0 to 7.5Mph. for the second mile. Mile three I took the incline down to 1.5% for the first quarter then 1.0% for a secnod quarter and the last half mile I took the incline to .5% but increased my speed to 9.0MPH.
Friday: TNT workout. Full body workout and stretched.
Saturday: Tri continues, went to town lake for an outside run and ran an easy 5 miles. The last two miles we sprinted for about 100 meters and jogged the last 150.. This made the last half of the run challenging. Reason I am doing this is to make sure my resting hR goes down, and I can recover quicker and more efficiently.
Sunday: Tri continues, went out for my first bike ride. I chose a pretty easy, but hilly course and went for about 10 miles. I made sure to stay in the saddle the whole ride and never really pushed to hard.
Monday: Spartan camp continues with Kettlebell training.

No comments:

Post a Comment