Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bonzai Thursday and Wed Results

Great workout on Wed, we had a good turnout and everyone did great. Today, your back and legs should be a little tender. Last night you may not have felt much, but KB workouts tend to sneak up on you. So, if you are not sore at all today, then you did not push hard enough. This was the first of many KB workouts we will do, and they will all progressively get tougher. On Monday we will possibly be doing a circuit workout with minimal resting to develop stronger lungs and quicker and better recovery.
For my own personal workout today I did my TNT workout and am currently in week 6. After my workout I decided to add a little more to the workout.
TNT workout
Plyometrics:
5X Horses for warm ups
1A) Box Jumps 2X10
1B) Box shuffles (Put your tip toe on a 12' box and your other foot on the ground, as quickly as you can shuffle your feet where everyother bounce your tip toe touches the box. 2X50
2A) 3X15 Squats (Lightweight 135Lbs)
2B) Jump Rope 2X2 minutes
During lunch today, will be my two a day. Will be going for a swim, and shooting for 1600 Meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment