Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TNT Tuesday

For my personal workout today, I did the TNT workout which I am in Week 6. Below are the details:

All 3 Sets, 45 secnod rest 10 reps with 3 second counts.

1A Dumbell Lunge
1B Scraption and Shrug
2A Swiss Ball Reverse Hamstring Curl
2B Dumbell Bench Press
3 Swiss Ball Jack Knife

2 Mile Tempo Run: Every half of a quarter mile I sprint or go about 80% then jog at an easy pace the second half of the quarter mile. I do this the entire 2 miles, and if I need to run inside I make sure to add an incline to the treadmill. Otherwise on tempo runs I try and go on hilly streets.

**1A is superset with 1B, and so forth.

Tonight is HOT Yoga night. I need to make sure my body is loose, especially for my runs since I am starting to add more running to my regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment