Friday, May 10, 2013

Kicking it off on a wonderful Friday Morning CF Style

What a great morning so far, woke up ready to go with some energy in the tank after my grueling afternoon CF workout.  Got focused this morning and was ready for whatever wonderful workout was on the board upon arriving at Fit and Fearless-Crossfit.
The day started with Front Squats 4X followed by 4X push press-4 sets... this was the warmup... The workout was 3 rounds of the following:
9 KB Swings (Went with 50lbs)
6 Toe to bar touches
3 Wall Walks

The KB Swings were fairly easy, and the first round and a half of T2B were easy, and then the wheels came off.  During the 3rd round, my legs were pretty heavy.  The Wall to Walks are new to me, and basically you do a handstand, and walk towards a wall.  Requires a lot of balance, luckily I have this.  The entire workout took me about 3:19, and I thought I was done...
Not exactly.  After the rounds were over, we had a "Cash out".. There were 6 of us, so there ended up being 6 stations.  1-Row for 1 minute, Bike-1 Minute, Hollow Rocks-1 Minute, Sit-up to stands-1 Minute, and Planks-1 Minute.  It ended up not being as hard as I thought, but still was a bit challenging.
So, the AM workout is done, and later today I will be doing my Tri training.  I have 3X800M swims, or 2400 Meters total.  Should be fun....
Will be needing some rest, tomorrow I am coming out of retirement to play a little Golf, and then will be hitting the track.  Sunday will consist of an 8 Mile Tempo Run.  Short, fun and intense weekend.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment