Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The start of a new year!

Well, what a start.. I have been sick most of the year, and have not been able to get going this year. I went out for my first run on Saturday and allergies kicked in and had a lousy run. Sunday, i was lazy all day and then Monday and Tuesday I was laid up, sick with allergies. Erghhhh..
Today was my day back to the gym, and I was not feeling too hot so I decided to do a quick weight workout along with a little biking. At lunch I plan on going for a 3 miler, lets see how that pans out. I am excited to wear my new shoes, I recently ordered the Brooks Launch and you feel fast in these shoes. These shoes are for a neutral runner (thought I was an overpronator), and are very light weight. So far, they dont have much cushioning which is the only thing I dont like, but we will see today as I try and run.
Yesterday, my wife finally said YES to doing her first Tri, so this season of the Spartanette training will be working on her Tri training along with weights. I am excited to see her results, I am sure she is going to get in super tip top shape.
My diet has been going good, however I am not dropping LBS like I wish I was. I have not cheated much, but have cheated. Stay tuned for the results on Friday, lets hope for some good numbers. I am starting to sound like someone on the Biggest Loser.
Next week I think the Girls are getting back together for their Spartanette training, but may have to move to the gym on their own while daddy watches Kendall. I need to make sure I work with Girlie on what to do when they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment