Friday, January 8, 2010

Wow! Plyo-Endurance FRIDAY!

Wow, new limits this morning, we did out plyo/endurance workout and it was something else. 32 minutes of non stop action, and pain. The workout was posted yesterday, and it was not a lot of fun.
The workout progressively got tougher and tougher and the icing on the cake was the Rowing, 500 Meters in less than 2 minutes. 1:46 to be exact, which is now my PR. The best I had done before was 1:57 and I could have shaved a few more seconds. My goal is going to be 1:30 by the summertime. I also need to add a second set for true fun and pain.

In addition to the rowing being tough, I never thought the Bicep Curl and Tricep Dips would be so tough. I was gased at this point.
This will be the only workout for the day, and tonight will stretch and Girlie is getting her workout in. Tomorrow, got a cool Frosty 10-11 miles. Lets see how that goes, I hope it is not too terribly cold, but I think and know i will be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment