Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weekend Activities...

For any of you that are interested, this Saturday you can get a Free Hot Yoga session at Yoga Vida 7, located on 7th st. If you want a flyer, please send me a note, and I will forward to you. Also, I myself am planning on hopefully attending one of the Hot yoga classes. If I cant attend the Hot Yoga class, I am hopeful to attend Hatha Yoga at Gold's Gym. Classes at Gold's are every Saturday morning at 11:30, and is probably one of my favorite classes. The class is your traditional Yoga class, and really helps with stretching. The class is also only one hour, so it goes by pretty fast, and the last 10 minutes or so are meditation. The best thing about this class is for any runners, their is a big concentration on hip stretching (Which you need if you are running often)
On Saturday, Yoga or no Yoga I am for sure going to be running out at town lake and will go for a brisk 5-7 mile run. After my run, planning on going to Austin high for a session of Plyometrics and tire Flipping. I would like to really workout my full body, and nothing is better than some tire flips. Once I am broken down and tired, the Pool will be calling my name.
Sunday is going to be biking day. The hills of Pflugerville are calling my name, and so I will be going out for a 10-20 mile bike ride. Hopefully we will see some good weather this weekend. If not, will be working out at the gym on my Tri training. Anyone interested in hooking up for a good ole workout, let me konw.


Hope everyone has a great weekend, and see you all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment