Monday, April 13, 2009

Rounding up the Final Stretch

Hope everyone had a terrific Easter Sunday!

As we approach the end of camp, today is "The Final 300" for real. For those of you who were in attendance on Wed, we did the 300 as a group. Today you are on your own, and remember, you are only competing against yourself.
Due to the Final 300 being much more difficult than previous 300's, I am setting up the Final 300 along with the previous 300 and a Beginner version of the 300. We are going to have a few new Spartan's today so in an effort to challenge everyone, but not have anyone get hurt or not come back out, I am setting up 3 different 300's.
Later this week I am posting the itinarary for "Workout-A-Ton" next week, so stay tuned. Following Workout-A-Ton, we will have one final week and then the week after will be our final week. I need to know your thoughts on how long you want to be off, and need you to please post your comments. My initial idea was two weeks, then a month, then two months, so please provide me your thoughts.

For tonight, if you have a kettlebell, please bring it!! We will need KB's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment