Monday, April 27, 2009

Rest and Recover Monday!

Rest and Relax Monday

No Camp today


What a week last week, a tough but fun week. Thank you all again for participating in the 1st Annual Spartan Workout-A-Ton. Due to the serious work last week, take today off and relax and stretch. We will resume camp again on Wednesday, and a week from Wednesday will be our last workout. I plan on taking one week off, and then kick things off again with a basic workout, building up to Spartan Workouts.
On June 21st, I will be participating in my first Tri, and will be posting my workouts on the blog under "personal Workouts". You are welcome to take any of my workouts and make them your own, especially on days we do not workout and you may want something to do.
See you on Wednesday, and stay tuned for daily "Personal" workouts..
Onward

No comments:

Post a Comment