Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Less than two weeks out, am I ready?

So far so good on the TRI Training, less than two weeks to go and I feel pretty ready, but not 100%. I could use some more running as I have not been running much, and instead have been concentrating on riding and swimming. I hope that all the running in the past will help me once I get off the bike and start running.
This week has been pretty intense and I will be spent after this week, but the good thing is that next week is taper off week and i will only be doing one of the disciplines per day so that will take a lot of stress and effort away.
This morning, went on the trail and rode it in a good time with my training buddy. Meant to swim prior but did not get a chance so tonight I will be swimming roughly 800meters indoor. tomorrow, I have weights in the AM along with a 2-3 mile run (Indoor), and in the PM will ride and possibly swim again outside.
I plan on taking a break probably on Sunday but will make sure that i stretch a lot. I also am planning on doing some YOGA either hot or standard Hatha. Got very important training and days ahead of me before I taper off.
Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment