Tuesday, June 15, 2010

5 days and counting..


All the hardwork is out of the way and it is time to do my simulation run tomorrow and then relax the rest of the week or simply not work as hard. This am I got me a good half mile swim, easy weights and will be running tonight. Tonight, heading out for a run or an easy jog. Tomorrow I am running a simulation TRI and will be doing all the disciplines at P-Ville lake. I am really excited but nervous, only really nervous about not beating my time from last year. Regardless if I do or dont, I will give it all I have and hopefully will do better than last year. After tomorrow, I am plan on doing a lot of stretching and easy swimming and one last light jog at Pville lake.

I can see the Finsish line and am looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment