Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And it continues..

Counting the days until TRI time and the workouts have really picked up. My body is feeling it and I am in need of a rest day, but not just yet. I am taking probably Sunday off and then will go strong for 2 days, easy one and then rest until the TRI.
Today is weight day, and I continue with my weights, but will be adding a 3 mile jog to the mix, which should be a lot of fun. Following my weight workout and run, I am heading to the pool for a swim and hopefully if the weather holds up today, a bike ride at night.
Tomorrow thursday I am hoping to get out and ride, swim and run depending on the weather. This Saturday is my simulation Tri, and next Wed which will be my last hard workout before taking a few days off to rest and recover.
My body feels good, however I feel run over and bruised, but this is the time when I need to fine tune my conditioning. I have also been eating a huge amount of food to make sure I have plenty in the tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment