Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nothing but Heart!


First of all I want to express how proud of you I am.. I really did not think the workout would be as tough as it may have been for you. I knew it would be longer, but did not think it would be as challenging for you. With that said, I really saw a side of each and everyone of you I had not seen before. I saw tons of heart from you all. I was incredibly impressed.
As you know, next week we are bringing Camp to a close, and will have a final test next week. However, I would like to assign you all one homework assignment between now and Monday. I would like for you to do something you have normally done in the past and enjoy like running, biking, swimming etc. If you are a runner, please go out and run one mile and time yourself. I want you to see how much you have improved. I guarantee you that you will run your first PR (Personal Record)..
For those of you who missed the TEST on May 3rd, I am going to find a way to either pull past tests, or give you a time based on your abilities.
Please try and take a day off on Tuesday of next week or do a very easy workout, stretch, swim, etc.. Please do not go crazy working out on Tuesday. I want you all to be 100% so you can really see your improvement in the short 3 weeks of our workouts. Get as much stretching as you can, and on Monday I promise promise the workout will not be very tough or long. We will do a bit more stretching, light jogging and basic drills.
Again, you all Rock and cant wait to see some times get smashed next week.

**ON a final note, I start my TRI training (Hardcore) on Monday and will be updating my Blog with workouts, so feel free to use them once we are done and tailor them to your abilities and effort level.

No comments:

Post a Comment