Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Final Workout

Today is the final workout of the season and we will be doing our last test. I expect a lot of times to have decreased from the first test. For those folks who were not at the first test, I will pair you up with people at your fitness level, their previous times and your final time today. I believe Mr Donnie Phelps will continue driving the bootcamps so for those of you who want to stay active, you can reach out to Donnie.
At my end, I am 3 weeks out from my Triathalon and I am going to be hitting the pavement really hard the next few weeks and will be working heavily on my cycling and swimming. My weight conditioning begins and most of the weight workouts I am doing consist of heavy weights and cardio.
i will be posting my workouts as frequently as possible, so again feel free to use the workouts and tailor them to your needs.
Onward

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pete for a great season. Good luck with all of your hard training. If anyone is looking to continue their training or need help reaching your goals, check out my business at www.beachbodycoach.com/LauraFit

    ReplyDelete