Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On a Roll, Day 3.

The momentum is good, Day 3 today and day 2 was not bad. Actually, it has been relatively easy to change my eating habits. Girlie has done a great job of preparing our meals and simply tell me what to eat and when. So far so good. I plan on learning more and more so that I can help with the meal preparation and then it should be smooth sailing.
I have not weighed myself in fear of how much weight I gained over the break, but my wife has lost 3.5Lbs so far. Most of it was probably water from the weekend, so we will see when she loses another 2-3 lbs if this weight loss will sustain.
As for food, there is plenty to eat, I have the same breakfast everyday which is a lot of food, and normally we change up Lunch, and dinner. Yesterday for lunch I had chicken with broccoli and a pineapple. I continue to have my snacks and fruit later in the day. For dinner last night, we had 8oz of Turkey, Green Beans (from Bill Miller-The best around), toast and fruit. The fruit should not be eaten after 6, so my bad on that one.
The workouts have been going great, I went to the gym in the AM on Mon and Tuesday but did miss this morning. I am going at lunch for a quick 3 miler. Yesterday, we did 7X400's and weights along with abs.
Tomorrow is weight day again, and we are only doing weights so will go heavy. Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. The only problem tomorrow is that it is New year and we are going out to dinner, but I do hope to be good.. :) The real test is going to be this weekend, lets see what happens.
Onward

No comments:

Post a Comment