Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 1, so far so good..

Yesterday was day one of my "comeback".. Kicked off the day with a trip to the gym, and knocked out an easy 3 miles at a comfortable pace with some stretching. After my run, I rode at another easy pace on the stationary bike for 4 miles and a total of 10 minutes.
Throughout the day I ate my recommended dietary foods, below is a breakdown of my meal plan for day one.
AM-10 Grapes
1 Cup Skim Milk
1 Egg
1 Cup Shredded Bran Cereal
Lunch-Two Stuffed Egg Plant
3 Slices Pineapple
Snack-Pria Bar
Apple
Dinner: 8 oz Chicken
Two pieces of toast
2 cups of Broccoli
Tons and tons of water.. Overall I felt good and my energy levels were good. The eating was not bad at all and actually felt full and content. I did not get hungry at night, the fact that my fiber intake is up, that is very helpful since Fiber makes you feel full, and full longer.
Before Dinner last night, the wife and i went for a two mile run. I plan on doing two a days for most days, some of the Pm workouts will be working out with Wifey, this will motivate her, and for me it will be an easy workout. On to day two..
Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment