Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Spartan Bulletin

· Spartans, for those of you who attended Shadowboxing last night, hope you had a good workout. Please note, there will be NO CAMP today or tomorrow. I plan on resuming Camp on Thursday. If you are not going to be at camp on Thursday, please let me know. If there is no interest in camp on thursday, we can cancel until next Monday.

· I am also going to be setting up a WORKOUT-A-THON (April 20-25th) where the funds will benefit my March of Dimes March for Babies March on May 9th. I will be sending out a note for anyone interested in participating. I will have certified Trainers on site, a nutritionist, a chiropractor, and hopefully a company that sells supplements to talk to you about how and when to take supplements. (Stay tuned for details)

· For those of you kids, we are also going to raise funds via a "Baby-Sit-a-Thon" by a certified and registered childcare provider, stay tuned for details and location.

· Lastly, I also hope to have Free passes to Gold's gym, and possibly a "Free" trainer session. All that I will ask in return is a $20.00 minimum donation to the March of Dimes March. http://www.marchforbabies.org/peteotero

· This weekend is the Cap 10K, a few of us will be running, so feel free to come out and support you fellow Spartans.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/cap10k/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment