Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 78..

The quest continues and now on the home stretch. 78 days of eating the same foods, every single day... Whoa! So hard at first, probably one of the hardest things I have ever done. Didnt think I would get this far at first, and now, seems like a distant memory and cant believe how much easier it has become.
Well, to the results so far.. in 78 days I have now cheated about 5 meals total, and had two days of full cheating for a sanity check. Other than that, been right on target with my diet.
I started at 199Lbs after just not losing weight I went to see Rich at TKO nutrition, TKOnutrition.com and spent $50 bucks for a customized diet. Rich sent me the diet and away I went.
The weight took about 3 weeks to start coming off, and once it started it was like wildfire. Started losing .5lbs per day for about two weeks. My goal weight is 185Lbs and a full six pack. Today I am 187lbs and about a 4 pack. Still looking to have a visible Six Pack and start tightening up my stomach. My pants are really large now, and the best thing of this is my strenght is about the same.
I would say the only negative has been my cardio is not where it was once, but also losing weight makes it hard to stay on top of my cardio. Dont get me wrong, i can still do a half marathon, and ride 30ish miles, but not where I was last year.
The good news with my cardio is that I will be incorporating more carbs as I gear up for my June Tri. Really looking forward to seeing what i can do at a lighter weight.
After April 14th (My 90th Day) I do plan on staying on the "lifestyle" and will change it up slightly to help me with my cardio training. Also, once the goal is reached physically and mentally, I will be looking for test boosters to help me add size. Would love to be a rock hard 190Lb athlete, and would love to be at around 10% body fat or less.
Looking for big things these last two weeks. The TRI training has started and really looking forward to my grand finale, the San Antonio Marathon in SA in November. Would love to run a marathon in about 4 hours.
Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment