Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 38...

The diet continues and going strong, well sort of.. It has now been 38 days of joyful bliss.. 38 days of enjoying the same fine foods, over and over and over. It is funny how many recipes you can come up with making the same food and how you can change things up and the crazy things you add to your foods. Being that I am allowed to eat Hot Sauce and seasonings, I have made all kinds of ketchups and dipping sauces. Lemon has also become my friend throughout this time. Although I am miserable, the diet is not that hard as I have a good plan every week, but the one bright note is, I am leaning out. Never before have I followed a diet like this. There have been good days and bad days and just last week I was ready to quit, until I came up with my latest dipping sauce. Buffalo wing sauce with Kettle corn seasoning.. Wow, what a treat, better than ice cream.
I have set a date of March 3rd to be my coming out party, and on that day I have begun planning my eating, and I can tell you I will not be eating oatmeal, or chicken all day. Still trying to decide if I will get back on and alter the diet or change my lifestyle back to the Zone diet. Regardless, it has been an experience and I look forward to continuing my journey and seeing great results.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment