Friday, February 17, 2012

Living Livestrong

Well, been a while since my last post. Much has happened, and many races and events ahead. This weekend is the 2012 Austin Livestrong Marathon, and without training I am going for it. Well, i have been training, but not like last year.
This year, looking to finish at a 9:00 average clip and the conditioning is much better than last year, but best above all is I am healthy and my diet has been strong.
For the last 32 days I have been following the TKOnutrition.com diet written up by Mr Rich Stone. It has been one of the hardest diets I have ever followed, but this was at the beginning.
Now, this has gotten a lot easier and we will see how I feel after the run.
Speaking of diets, in the last 32 days, I have managed to drop a cool 8.5lbs and have lost a significant amount of body fat. Lets see what happens in the next day 30-45 days, and who knows I may go a full 3-4 months on this diet.
For now, the training continues and lets see what happens on Sunday.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment