Wednesday, April 11, 2012

As the journey continues

Last week on my diet and I have really really seen results. Even though, the last week I have cheated more than normal, actually a lot more I have been very happy with my results and have been so happy I have decided to continue the eating. After this weekend, I will continue the same eating, but will modify a little with the veggies and may add a little cheating on the weekends, gotta enjoy myself, right.
The physical appearance is clear, and the clothes are big, but unfortunately, the cardio is not where it should be or used to be. I have also found that I have been sick a little more recently than the last few years. Being sick has nothing to do with the diet, but has a lot to do with the kiddos.
For the next month, my plan is to work on my TRI training and am incorporating what I am learning from the book I am reading, The Time Crunched Triathlete which incorporates a HIT (High Intensity Training) focus. Less is more, but quality over quantity. Beginning early on in June, the Marathon training will begin and need to figure out what I am going to do. My goals for 2012 are simple and they are to get faster and stronger. The diet has been great, and now need to get my speed up as well.
The focus and goal is to do weights 3X per week, cardio 5-6X, Yoga at least 1X per week and work on stretching. Under cardio, will be adding a good 4-5 days of swimming, 4 days of running and 2-3 biking.. The road is long but the feeling of success is also a great feeling.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment