Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week one in the record books, only 17 more

Yesterday I began week 2 of my Austin Marathon training and Week one was not as bad as I thought. The week ended witha brisk 10 miler out at Town Lake which I felt great afterwards. The pace was not the best, but was able to run the whole way and had a nice 9:30ish pace. This week, the schedule is virtually the same, but have an 11 miler on Saturday. Looking forward to my run and also this week will be the first time in a long time that I will not have a day off. On Sunday, i am going to be doing weights and will either swim or bike to supplement my weight training.
In the last 4 months since not running much, my HIT training has really helped out my running along with swimming and cycling. I have been using new muscles that I have not typically used before and have been able to improve. Stretching needs to improve and I need more time dedicated to stretching and need to incorporate some Yoga to the training.
Currently the weight training is going to be 2-3 days a week until week 13 when I will run about 56 miles. Ouch!
The two days have begun, now need to improve on my diet, start eating cleaner and more food throughtout the day.
Onward.

1 comment:

  1. sildenafil 100mg works by preventing the action of a chemical in your body, called phosphodiesterase type-5. This helps to widen blood vessels and improves the flow of blood to the penis following sexual stimulation. Take it at least 30 minutes, but no more than 4 hours, before sexual activity.

    ReplyDelete