Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 4&5 Workout-A-Ton!

Day four was Yoga at Yoga Groove and a big thanks to Cosmo and his gang for their support. The Yoga session was great and we had some first timers in my 6:30 session with Nicole (First time ever to attend any Yoga session) and Alicia and Denise who experienced Hot Yoga for the very first time. I believe Yvonne also enjoyed her first session along with Davis and Amy at the 5:30 class. A job well done to all.. All the girls in my class rocked it out, and did great.


On Day 5, the "fun" day, we went to Krav Maga, and the fun went out the window very quickly. For some reason Kerri decided to beat everyone up, but made the workout very fun and challenging. I personally have never attended a Krav Maga class, and so the kicking was new to me. I truly enjoyed the workout and currently I can not feel my hands. Hopefully, soon I can follow up and pick up some Krav.
Tomorrow is day 6 and the final day of the Workout-A-Ton, we wrap things up with POSE and Dr Mike. Pose has helped me personally with my running and hopefully will help me even more tomorrow.

A big thanks to everyone this week, with your generous contributions we will have raised over $1500.00 for March of Dimes, that combined with 7K at the Golf tournament, 10K will almost have been raised.
A big Thanks to everyone that has participated, generously donated and have contributed their time and efforts to come out and teach classes. Thank you to Justin Gerard, Corp Fit, Rich Stone at City Blends, Dr Joe Henry Rodriguez, Massage Envy and Jim, CrossFit Round Rock, Krav Maga and Kerri K, Dr Mike M, Yoga Groove and Gold's Gym.. You are all wonderful..

Looking forward to the final day, hope we have yet another great turnout like the past week.

Onward..

No comments:

Post a Comment