Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Camp for Wed April 14th

First of all I want to say how proud I am of each and every one of you.. Monday was a fantastic day and a true sign of what you have been able to accomplish with your own workouts along with the Spartanette camp.. First of all, a Big congrats to Crystal and Katy.. Way to go Katy on your first 10K and Crystal for shaving a whopping 9 minutes off your time.. Then we have Leslie, who dropped and knocked out boy pushups. Wow! You already have come a long way since day one.. Laura, WOW!! Really, a real pull-up? And finally, Joe (aka, Josephina) who was rocking out pull ups. Since last Feb, I have seen a huge transformation not only physically, but mentally and cardio wise.. I am just amazed.. Great job everyone.

Oh, btw we are on for camp today.. However, lets try and meet at 6:00! I have my fund raiser tournament tomorrow and today is a very very busy day.. In the event of rain, we are going to probably cancel today.. I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment