Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Test #1, over, now the fun begins for the Spartanettes!

Great job by everyone yesterday, everyone improved 2-5 minutes from last month's test. Also, being that it was so cold, the Spartanettes would have had improved times above the already improved times. Kudos to Mary for reducing the most amount of time, she is ramping up nicely and quickly. Also, the youngesters Laura and Katy really really did well, they both improved by over two minutes and their workout was a bit challenging. Girlie and Amy also improved their times and made it look easy.
I honestly felt that after the challenge yesterday no one was really challenged. Everyone looked like they could have done the test again. So, what does this mean? Well, this means that everyone can expect the next challenge to be a bit more difficult. It is funny how much everyone improved has improved from last month. I have enjoyed watching all my girls bust butt and get better at everything. My new task for my two elites is "Pull ups", and for my B-Team speed and strenght is my goal.
Our training is going to intensify a bit, the Dungeon workouts will get tougher, the runs longer and I plan on making sure everyone improves their speed and strenght. Also, working on endurance, speed and strenght will help if you plan on competing in any 5K, 10K's Triathalons, etc.
As mentioned, tomorrows camp is off, but plan on picking it up again on Monday rain or shine. Lastly, welcome Crystal.. You did great and look forward to you joining the Girls AKA Spartanettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment