Monday, May 11, 2009

Spartan Spotlight: Joe Ribaudo

Spartan Spotlight: Joe Ribaudo
This is Joe Ribaudo, one of our Spartans, and here are his results from Spartan Camp:
I started bootcamp weighing 252lbs and I haven’t worked out in 5 months. The first night I was hurting the whole time during the 300 and could not run ½ mile. The next day I started a no-carb diet and instantly lost 7lbs the first week. I continued the boot camp 2 nights a week and started doing my own “Startan Workout” on my own during the weekends. On nights I do not work out I usually take my son for about ½ hour walk around the neighborhood and do push-ups and sit ups at night before bed. We have now reached our half way point for the year and this morning I weighed 213lbs. Not bad for myself, 39lbs…

I also want thank you, Pete, for taking the time and helping all of us train for the past 3 months. At first I really didn’t know what I was getting myself into and some nights regretting going to bootcamp because of the pain and soreness, but I’ve been having a great time and it’s paid off. I am looking forward to the second half.

Thanks again Pete, you’re the best

No comments:

Post a Comment