Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Final day is here!

Today is the final day of Spartan camp, and before I talk about today's workout, i do want every one of you to know how proud of you I am. There were a good amount of you who showed up to every workout and pushed when you were tired and did not feel like working out. Some of you lost a good amount of weight and some of you definietly got stronger and increased your stamina. I am unsure at this time how much time we are going to be off, but when it is time, I will send you all a new invite.. i will be updating our blog with my own personal workouts, so feel free to take them and either fine tune them or follow them as is. My concentration for the next 4 weeks is going to be my Triathalon which is in June, and so a lot of what I am doing is for increasing stamina, endurance and strenght. Of course, along the way I am going to lose some weight and get a bit stronger.
Once we kick off camp again, we will start once again with our 300 workout and build up again. We will start with a basic 300 and gradually build up. If you have any suggestions or anything you would like to see at next camp, please feel free to either post your comments or send me a note directly.
Ok, finally, for today's activities. Today is the "300" but it will not be the Final 300, but a basic 300 so everyone can enjoy themselves and finish camp on a good note. I will get something ready for tonight, and hope to see you all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment