Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lots to come in 2013

For now, I have one race under my belt, the 3M.  Altough I did not obtain the result I wanted in time, I was happy with my performance and my race.  I missed my Goal by 11 seconds and know what i did and what I have to do on my next race.
I started the race with the much slower folks in the back and I did not kick until a little too late.  Good news is, nutrition has been good and I felt good.  There are many things to come Livestrong.  This will be a good year for my races, I plan on improving dramatically, and setting many PR's.
2013 will be my first half Ironman and I can not wait.
Today is day one of my 70.3 training.  Today, i will be on the bike for 1:45 minutes and will be working on elevating and bringing down my HR.  Being that is cold, it is all trainer.


Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment