Thursday, March 25, 2010

Camp is on Monday!

This Monday is going to be Test #2. The test is going to be slightly more challenging than last months and so will be the final 3rd Test.
The new few weeks are going to be nuts with all the fund raising events: MOD Workout-A-Thon, and the Golf tournament. In addition, my own personal training has started for the June Pflugerville Tri. I am also so proud, my wife will be attempting her first Tri. I am hopeful that my Spartanettes will also give it a go..
The workouts next month are going to work on developing stamina and completely breaking down muscles past exhaustion in an effort to simulate a Tri. When you combine these workouts (short and intense) with Diet, pounds melt away and stamina goes through the roof.
Onward

No comments:

Post a Comment