Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Make a Difference and Challenge yourself!

Thanksgiving is fast approaching, and so will be the second short session we are currently in. Thanksgiving is a very special day for us all, but not all families are as fortunate as we are. You can make a difference this Thanksgiving and also at the same time challenge yourself. This year, like the last 5, I will be running the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot 5 miler and this year I hope my wife will be joining me. I am very excited to be able to share this very special run with my wife, and then enjoy a fantastic Thanksgiving Dinner.
If you are interested and are going to be in town, please join us for the 2009 Turkey Trot. You can find details below:
http://www.thundercloud.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=33

No comments:

Post a Comment